We’ve recently introduced three new features on our website. Well, we’ve introduced one new feature and brought back a couple of older features due to popular demand. The new features available now are…
Add Vyke numbers:
You can now easily add extra mobile numbers to your Vyke app directly from our website. Many users have been asking for this feature so we have added it here as well as in the app. Once you log in to your Vyke account, select Profiles from the drop down menu. If you already have Vyke Numbers in your app they will display here and you can very easily add them here if not.
Select ‘Add Profile’ and choose a country (UK, USA, Canada, Netherlands or Poland), giving it a name that will make it stand out – this name will pop up when people call you on this number. Choose your duration and click purchase and your new Vyke number will soon be added to your app.
You can also delete Vyke numbers from here. Be careful though, once you delete a number you can’t get it back.
Send texts from your browser:
You can now send texts straight from your Vyke account in your browser! Log in to your Vyke account and select Actions from the drop down in the top right and you have the option to quickly type texts at our low domestic and international rates.
Transfer credit to other Vyke users:
Share your Vyke credit with friends and family*. Log in to your Vyke account on our website and select Actions from the drop down in the top right. Click on ‘Transfer Credit’ (turns green when highlighted) enter the amount you would like to transfer and then the number of your contact in international format. Your contact must already have a Vyke account to receive your credit.
Your Vyke account on our website contains some other great features you won’t find in the app:
- Check your call history – your app contains your recent calls but your Vyke account contains detailed call history for the previous 12 months, including charges and call duration
- Check your SMS history – view times and costs of all of your sent and received texts
- Check your payment history – view your payments for credit, Vyke numbers or credit transfers. Separated by month, you can even see your payment method and download a receipt for direct payments
There are also features that are available in-app that you may prefer to manage on the site:
- Add credit– buy Vyke credit by debit/credit card or PayPal. It’s always cheaper to buy direct from us
- Add bundles – for our lowest rates to call and text a range of countries you can buy a 30 day bundle