There are a variety of reasons you may not be able to make a Vyke call.
- Are you connected to the internet? Vyke requires an internet connection. Please ensure your device is connected via Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- You have no free contacts – invite your contacts to Vyke so you can call and message them for free.
- You have no credit – calls and SMS to non-Vyke users are chargeable so you need some credit. You can buy credit here.
- You are not dialling correctly – All calls should be dialled in international format.
- You are dialling a special service, premium rate, satellite or IP numbers. Vyke will not connect these calls.