Why have I been charged for multiple SMS
- The standard SMS length is 160 characters, if you exceed this you will be charged as such.
- Some special characters, international languages, accents or emoticons can count as several characters, or split your message into more then one part.
I did not receive a Paypal verification email
Please check your junk folder before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment options are there?
You can pay by debit or credit card, Paypal, CashU or via Apple in-app purchase.
I was charged extra by Apple for an iTunes payment
There is a premium applied to all payments made through iTunes to cover Apple’s commission. For our lowest rates always use our website.
Will my mobile operator charge me for using Vyke?
Calls over Wi-Fi and Callback will not be charged. Your operator may charge you for mobile data, and for national calls if using Vyke Local Access. Please check your mobile operator contract.
How can I transfer credit to another Vyke account?
You can transfer credit to your Vyke contacts from within the app. Select your SIM profile > Buy > Transfer > then select your contact. Contact email@example.com if you require assistance.
How can I buy credits?
Calling credit is available through your app or on our website, where you will always get the best deals.
Where can I view Vyke call rates?
Our low call rates are available on the rates page on our website and in the app.
How are calls charged?
Calls are charged in 60 second intervals, so calling for 5 minutes and 1 second is charged the same as 5 minutes and 59 seconds.
How much does Vyke cost?
- The app is free and you can call and message other Vyke users for free. Call rates to other phones vary but begin at less than 1p/c per minute. You can view all call rates on our website.
- Additional mobile number rates are available in the app.
- Incoming calls to US numbers are chargeable at our standard rates.
- We also provide a variety of 30 day bundles to specific countries. You can view these in your app.